AMSOIL Signature Series 10W-30 Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil provides a premium, fuel-efficient choice.
Fuel expenses comprise a significant portion of any fleet’s budget, and optimizing fuel economy is essential for reducing costs and maximizing the bottom line. To help customers reach this goal, many original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) now recommend 10W-30 diesel oil for improved fuel economy and cost savings.
New Signature Series 10W-30 Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil (DTT) is ideal for customers looking for premium protection and improved fuel efficiency afforded by a 10W-30. It provides outstanding protection for over the road trucks, smaller off-road equipment and turbo-diesel pickups specifying 10W-30 (Ford specifies 10W-30 for normal service).
AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty Diesel Oils
Deliver More Wear Protection – Independent testing shows AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil provides 6X more wear protection than required by Detroit Diesel’s standard. (Based on independent testing in the Detroit diesel DD13 Scuffing Test for specification DFS93K222 using 5W-30 as a worst-case representation.)
Keeps Turbos Clean – Signature Series Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil provides protection boosted to the max, delivering up to 60% better turbo cleanliness and withstanding the extra demands you place on the turbo when pulling heavy loads or updating the tune for maximum horsepower. (Based on specification standards of CAT C13 2nd ring Top Land Carbon testing. Testing performed on 5W-30.)
Reduces Oil Consumption – Signature Series Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil provides up to 76% less oil consumption. (Based on the API CK-4 standard in the Caterpillar -1N oil consumption test.)
Protects Against Rust – AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty provides up to 2X better rust protection. (Based on industry standard testing using the NMMA FC-W Rust Test.)
- 6X more engine protection
- Highly optimized detergent package provides the ultimate engine cleanliness and efficiency
- Significantly exceeds industry requirements
- Excellent fuel economy
- High TBN provides outstanding acid neutralization for long-term engine protection
- Reduces oil consumption
- Exceptional cold-temperature performance
- Top-grade protection for extended drain intervals
- Also available in 5W-30, 0W-40, 5W-40 and 15W-40 viscosities
- Full OEM specification coverage:
- API CK-4/SN, CJ-4, CI4+, CF
- Volvo VDS 4.5, VDS 4, VDS3
- Mack EOS4.5, EO-O
- Renault RLD-4, RLD-3
- Cummins CES20086, CES20081
- Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3, ECF-1-a
- DDC 93K218, 93K215, 93K214, DFS 93K222
- ACEA E9, E7
- MB 228.31
- MAN 3575
- MTU Type 2.1, II, I
- JASO DH-2
- Deutz DQC III-10LA
- Ford WSS-M2C171-F1
If You Want The Best, You Want AMSOIL.
Why Would You Use Anything Else?