While AMSOIL has been offering Oil Change Kits for Polaris ATV’s and UTV’s for several years, they now offer kits for Can-Am* equipment and Powersports Antifreeze formulated for the unique requirements powersports equipment.
The new Can-AM* kits:
- Combine everything needed to perform an AMSOIL oil change on the most popular Can-Am* ATV/UTV models in one convenient package
- All-season formula performs in extreme heat and cold
- Protection for demanding chores and terrain
- Fights rust & corrosion
Deliver upgraded performance for hard-working and performance ATVs and UTVs. Severe-service formulation allows riders to confidently push their machines to the limit. Advanced synthetic technology protects hot, high-revving engines against wear and resists oxidation to help prevent sludge and varnish. Flows quickly in the cold for quick starts. Wet-clutch compatible.
The AMSOIL Can-Am* ATV/UTV kits (CK1, CK2, CK3) include the following:
- 2.5, 3.5 or 4 quarts (depending on the kit) of AMSOIL Formula 4-Stroke® Powersports 0W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil
- 1 oil filter
- O-ring & washers
Kits include one oil filter with cellulose media that meets or exceeds Can-Am standards.
*Note: Can-Am owns the trademark rights of Can-Am and the ATV/UTV models listed. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.
AMSOIL Polaris ATV/UTV Kits
AMSOIL Polaris ATV/UTV Kits (PK1, PK2, PK3) combine everything needed to perform an AMSOIL oil change on the most popular Polaris* ATV/UTV models in one convenient package.
The AMSOIL Polaris* ATV/UTV kits (PK1, PK2, PK3) include the following:
- 2 or 2.5 quarts (depending on the kit) of AMSOIL 5W-50 Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil (AUV50)
- 1 oil filter
Note: Kits include one AMSOIL oil filter that is made from cellulose media. Filter meets or exceeds Polaris OEM filter standards.
Note: *Polaris owns the trademark rights of Polaris and the ATV/UTV models listed. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.
• Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water
• Ethylene-glycol formulation meets OEM requirements
• Extended-life formulation lasts up to five years
• Borate-, nitrite- and phosphate-free
• Safe for copper, brass/bronze alloys and aluminum
• Boil-over protection up to 226°F (108°C)
• Freeze protection down to -34°F (-37°C)
Product Code PSAFQT-EA
Advanced design helps control operating temperature in hot-running, high-revving powersports applications. Extended-life formula provides all-season protection for up to five years. Mixed with high-purity water to help prevent scale and deposits and keep your engine running clean. Protects copper, brass/bronze alloys, aluminum, gaskets and hoses. Helps prevent corrosion and inhibit cavitation. Compatible with most coolants. Phosphate-, borate-, nitrite- and 2EH-free.
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use. All products advertised here are developed by AMSOIL for the use in the application shown.
Reproduced With The Permission Of AMSOIL INC. All Rights Reserved.
For more information or pricing on these or any AMSOIL products please contact SLS Associates.